Products / Polywater® FTTx Communications Lubricant
Polywater® FTTx Communications Lubricant
Thin Spray Lubricant to Lower Tension
in Fiber Drops & Data Cables
- Superior Performance – Reduces friction with ultra-thin coating levels.
- Zero Mess – Dries quickly and leaves zero mess at end of receiving side of the pull, unlike traditional wax and gel pulling lubricants.
- Low-Friction Residue – Lubricates even when dry.
- Spray or Wipe Application – Very clean and easy to use.
- Compatible – Suitable for a variety of cable jacket types.
Polywater® FTTx is a thin, sprayable liquid, available in several unique packages.
The FTTx-35LR is a refillable, spray trigger bottle practical for shorter cable installations.
The FTTx-D20 contains lubricant-saturated towels that easily coat the wires as they are pulled.
For larger applications, Polywater® FTTx can be sprayed from an air-pressurized industrial sprayer (see application video on right sidebar).