Products / D Cable Block, Lifter & Pole Hanger Bracket
This block is used for supporting a single cable up to 2-3/4 in. (70 mm) in diameter on 1/4 - 3/8 in. (6-10 mm) bare strand prior to the lashing process.
D Cable Block, Lifter & Pole Hanger Bracket
D Cable Block:
- The frame and sheave are made from 100% heat treated aluminum alloy.
- The sheave contains oilite bearings for a smooth pulling operation and a long lasting life span.
- Contains steel inserts on the underside of each strand hook for smoother pulling and less wear.
- Lever actuated bi-directional cam locks the frame on the strand to prevent travel while pulling in cable.
- Cam automatically releases the block when pushed by the lasher from the other direction.
- Contains an eye hook that allows you to lift the unit and lock it into place from the ground. (See D Cable Block Lifter) These units are normally placed anywhere from 15 ft. to 25 ft. apart on the strand depending on the cable weight and pulling conditions.
- 300 lbs. (136 kg.f) load capacity rating.
D Cable Block Lifter:
- D Cable Block Lifter is specially made for putting D Cable Blocks onto suspension strand.
- Make block placement from the ground fast and easy.
- Rugged aluminum alloy material.
- Use with Extension Handles (Lay-up Sticks).
- A cradle supports the block while a hook operates the block cam lever.
D Cable Block Hanger Bracket:
- Used for hanging cable blocks at the pole as temporary support for cable or wire. Can be mounted on "J" brackets or suspension/extension bolts.