Products / Sierra Cable Lasher
The Sierra Cable Lasher is used to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand with stainless steel lashing wire.
Sierra Cable Lasher
- Uses full-size, industry-standard annealed stainless steel coils of lashing wire available in diameters from .038" to .065".
- Single lashes cables and wires from drop wire size up to 50mm (1.9 in.) maximum outside diameter.
- Lashes on strand sizes down as small as 5 mm or 3/16 in. all the way up to 12mm or 1/2 in.
- This lasher drum makes one revolution for every 33 cm (13 in.) of travel leaving the wire helically wound around the strand/cable(s) bundle creating one support per revolution.
- The SIERRA lasher can be pulled equally as easy from below or from directly ahead.
- Weighs only 8.6 kgs (19 lbs.) without wire.
- Overall size: 38 x 25 x 25 cm (15 x 10 x 10 in.)