Polywater® WX Wax-Base Pulling Lubricant
Wax-Based, Slow-Drying Lubricant for Pulling Wire & Cable
- Maximum Friction Reduction – Lowers pulling tension and increases installation distances.
- Temperature Stable – Can be applied at higher temperatures without separating.
- Slow Drying – Longer time for pulling jobs in high temperatures.
- Compatible* – Suitable for most cable jackets.
- High Cling Factor – Stays on cable jacket.
- UL and CSA Listed – Appropriate for NEC installations.
* Contact American Polywater® for specific recommendations on LSZH/LSHF or CSPE cable jacket types.
Polywater® WX Wax-Base Cable Pulling Lubricant is a significant improvement over older style wax pulling lubricants. It is temperature stable and does not liquefy and drip off after high-temperature exposure. Polywater® WX Wax Lube is clean and slow drying. It leaves less residue in the conduit to block future cable pulls or removal.
Polywater® WX Wax Lube is environmentally safe and non-toxic. Unlike many wax pulling lubricants, it is compatible* with a broad variety of cable jackets, including polyethylene types.
Polywater® WX Lubricant is intended for easy hand application. It can also be pumped using the LP-D5 Drill-Powered Pump (see sidebar).