Polywater® Type HP™ 16-oz (475 ml) Aerosol Can
Multipurpose Cleaner/Degreaser for
Electrical Maintenance and Cable Cleaning
- High Solvency – Excellent for cable splice preparation and electrical equipment cleaning.
- Multipurpose – One cleaning solvent for electrical installations.
- No Residue – Type HP™ evaporates completely with no residue.
- Non-Conductive – Will not short across typical electrical voltages.
- Harmless – Compatible with most plastics and rubbers.
- Safe – Replaces chlorinated electrical cleaners.
Polywater® Type HP™ is the best option for reducing the number of different solvents used in maintenance and cleaning operations. It is excellent for termination of medium and high voltage cables, and for degreasing a wide variety of apparatus, including switchgear, contacts, transformers, and electrical motors. Type HP™ evaporates slowly, allowing more working time compared to other cleaners. It has an adjustable spray head with three settings, offering additional control over the amount of solvent being used. This can be helpful when using the aerosol outside in windy conditions.
Type HP™ is approved by the FDA for food-grade applications and passes numerous ASTM and mil-spec standards. Type HP™ has low TLVs and VOCs, which aids regulatory and safety compliance. Type HP™ contains no known or suspected carcinogens.
Type HP™ aerosol has an adjustable spray head with three settings: low, medium, and high.