Polywater® F Fiber Optic Cable Pulling Lubricant
Fiber Optic Cable Pulling
- Superior Friction Reduction – For lower tension and/or longer pulls.
- Wets Out and Coats PE Jackets – Lubricates at all points of cable rub on long pulls.
- Pourable – Can be poured into innerducts and feeder tubes.
- Compatible with Cable Jackets – Avoid weakened or cracked cable jackets.
- Slow Drying – Leaves a lubricious residue for lasting lubrication.
Polywater® F Lubricant is a high-performance, pourable liquid recommended for pulling underground fiber optic cable. It is also suitable for pulling coaxial and copper-pair cable.
Polywater® F Lubricant wets and clings to cable jacket and evenly coats the jacket surface. It continues to lubricate by leaving film after its water base has evaporated. It is compatible with a broad range of cable jackets, including polyethylene (PE) types.
Polywater® F Lubricant is a thick liquid, and is applied by pouring or pumping the lubricant into the duct system.
Polywater® F comes in two versions - a Regular version and a Winter version for cold weather use in temperatures as low as -20°F/-30°C.
The packages (with the exception of the drum) are all designed to allow the lubricant to be poured into upturned innerduct or a feeder tube.