Polywater® CPL Communications Cable Pulling Lubricant
Pourable Liquid Lubricant for
Communications Cable Pulling
- Superior Friction Reduction – For lower tension cable pulls.
- Easy to Apply – Pour into innerducts and feeder tubes.
- Compatible with Cable Jackets, Including PE – No jacket weakening or cracking issues.
- Meets California CCR 22 Fathead Minnow Screen – No disposal issues. Not a CA hazardous waste.
- Wets Out and Covers PE Jackets – Provides thorough lubrication on long pulls.
Polywater® Lubricant CPL is a high-performance, pourable liquid cable pulling lubricant formulated specifically for the communications industry. It is recommended for long fiber optic, copper-paired or coaxial cable pulls.
Polywater® Lubricant CPL provides maximum friction reduction between cable and conduit under both low and high sidewall bearing pressures. It is slow drying and leaves a lubricating film after its water base has evaporated. Polywater® CPL is a liquid lubricant and can be applied by pouring into an up-turned duct or funnel.
Polywater® Lubricant CPL is safe for the aquatic environment. It meets California regulation CCR 22. Polywater® CPL is suitable for use on PE communication cable jackets.
Polywater® CPL comes in two grades: Regular Grade CPL and Winter Grade WCPL (for cold weather use in temperatures as low as -20°F (-30°C)).
The packages (with the exception of the drum) are all designed to allow the lubricant to be poured into upturned innerduct or a feeder tube.