Polywater® AquaKleen™ Water-Based Fiber Optic Cleaner
Non-Combustible Cleaner For
Ferrules, Bulkheads and Endfaces
- Non-Combustible – Easier to ship and safer to use.
- Non-Hazardous for Shipment – Minimal restrictions via land or air.
- Water-Based – Cleans like alcohol but doesn’t burn like alcohol.
- Less Toxic – No irritating solvent vapor exposure.
- Made with Pure Deionized Water – No residue to affect light transmission.
- Convenient Packaging – Lightweight packages for easy field use.
- Tested – Meets specifications for fiber optic connector cleaning products.
- Safety – Safe to use in critical areas such as control offices and data centers.
Upgrade fiber system maintenance by upgrading your fiber cleaner!
AquaKleen™ Water-Based Fiber Optic Endface Cleaner is a solution to the problem of cleaning fiber. AquaKleen™ AQ is a special blend of 90+% deionized water with water-soluble cleaning solvents. AquaKleen™ Cleaner is friendly to the environment, less toxic, and safer for use by humans. It leaves no residue after evaporating.
FiberKleen™ towelette dispenser contains 175 lint-free, high-quality microfiber towels that are used to clean ferrules, bulkheads and fiber endfaces. The engineered design of the nonwoven, highly absorbent towel traps the dirt and debris removed from ferrules, making cleaning easier and more effective. Variety of swabs also available.
AquaKleen™ Fiber Optic Cleaner meets Telcordia specification GR-2923-CORE, “Generic Requirements for Fiber Optic Connector Cleaning Products.”
AquaKleen™ Water-Based Fiber Optic Cleaner comes in small droppers or spray bottles.
AquaKleen™ Cleaner works well with the FiberKleen™ towelettes (DT-D175). These microfiber towels can used to clean ferrules, bulkheads and fiber endfaces. The nonwoven, highly absorbent towel traps the dirt and debris removed, making cleaning easier and more effective.