Products / Multi Sheave Cable Blocks
Heavy duty Multiple Sheave Cable Blocks are used to simultaneously support two, three, or four cables prior to lashing to a supporting suspension strand.
Multi Sheave Cable Blocks
- The three sheave multiple cable block can keep up to three 2 1/2 in. (63mm) diameter or smaller cables separate until you're ready for lashing to the messenger.
- The three sheave block is ideal for triplexing cables in the electrical industry; that is lashing up to three 750 MCM cables together to a supporting strand.
- The four sheave multiple cable block can handle up to four 1 1/2 in. (38mm) diameter or smaller cables at one time.
- Parts are available for end user replacement.
- All the Multiple Cable Blocks feature heat treated aluminum alloy frame and sheave, with Oilite bearings on the sheave and steel inserts on the strand hooks for easier movement. A bi-directional lever operated cam locks the block in place during pulling in, then automatically releases during lashing.