J2 Cable Lasher
The Model J2 Cable Lasher is used to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables
to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire.
- Will lash any single or multiple aerial cables up to 3" (76mm) diameter across on any suspension strand from 1/4" (6mm) to 7/16" (11mm).
- A factory modification will allow the lasher to accommodate 1/2" (12.7mm) strand if necessary.
- Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 1200 ft coil of .045" (365m of 1.1mm wire) lashing wire (or 450 ft of .065"). The Lashing Wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
- J2 Lashers make over-lashing easy. Just push down on the strand roller knob, rotate it a quarter turn and you can lash additional cables together on previously lashed cable.
- Positive internal gear to gear mechanism has no chains or belts to stretch, slip or break.
- Constructed with heat-treated, plated steel, stainless steel, brass and aluminum components. Contains sealed and oil-less bearings to minimize maintenance and assure durability.
- The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof, tongue-ingroove design for maximum protection when not in use.