The newest addition to GMP's line of proven lashers, Apollo has all of the versatility and performance features you need to easily handle today's broadband lashing applications, solving all of the problems associated with pulling parallel to the strand and through densely crowded cable routes.
Apollo Cable Lasher
No other lasher or cable spinner will give you all of these advanced features and operating benefits:
- Lashes any telcom cable/innerduct combination up to 4 in. (10 cm) diameter.
- Parallel-pull capability overcomes all terrain obstacles.
- Interference-free over-lashing with no modifications.
- Positive slip-free gear drive (no belts) tested in excess of 1 million cycles.
- Lashes to strand sizes 1/4 in. to 3/8 in. (6 - 10 mm) diameter.
- Holds two coils of industry standard wire .045 in. x 1200 ft. (1.1 mm x 365 m) or .038 in. x 1600 ft. (1. mm x 488 m).
- Each Apollo lasher also includes a 6 ft. (2 m) towing bridle and a rugged, weather-tight storage chest to securely protect your lasher investment while it's not in use.